Thanksgiving orders officially open on our website on Saturday, November 11th!
Here's the details:
- We will be offering all of our Thanksgiving menu specials for local delivery on Friday 11/17, Monday 11/20 and Tuesday 11/21- while availability lasts!
- Wednesday 11/22 orders are now SOLD OUT
- Friday 11/17 delivery orders will close the Tuesday evening before
- All other delivery dates will close as availability sells out. Please don't delay if you want to be guaranteed a particular delivery date!
- Due to high demand, we can't offer any guaranteed delivery times and deliveries are scheduled based on your area of town. Deliveries are expected to arrive between 9am-4pm, although we always do our best to have deliveries completed around lunchtime. If you need your order early in the day or before a certain time in the day, please schedule delivery for the day before.
- In many circumstances, we can also offer front porch pickup at our kitchen in Irondale on available delivery days (dependent on order size and weather forecast)
- Although we will be out of the kitchen and on deliveries early each morning, we can typically leave your order inside of large plastic tub for you to retrieve at your convenience any time after 9am on our front porch.
- Contact us if you would like to use this option when placing your order and we will do our best to accommodate and will send you pick up address details.
Local Delivery is free with no minimum to:
Irondale, Birmingham, Mountain Brook, Roebuck, Homewood (east of I-65)
A $30 PRETAX minimum is required for delivery to:
Vestavia, West Homewood, Liberty Park, Leeds and Hoover (East and North of Galleria Blvd)
A $40 PRETAX minimum is required for delivery to:
Indian Springs, Trussville and Hoover (West and South of Galleria Blvd)
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently unable to offer delivery past Hwy 119 on 280, past Ross Bridge in Hoover, or North of Birmingham at this time. Pickup in Irondale is available on Wednesday 11/22
Thank you for supporting our small bakery this holiday season! We are incredibly grateful to have the opportunity to serve your family again this year!